Are you the effective project leader and client partner that can own key projects and accounts, while working closely with our team of UX & UI designers to deliver delightful digital products on time?
Yeah? Awesome! Isoflow is a close-knit team of driven individuals that deliver delightful digital design solutions.
We are currently looking for a Mid-level Project Manager with 3+ years of project management work experience to join our team. If you are passionate about building products with a purpose and creating experiences that improve ease of use, we would love to hear from you and grab a coffee.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of project management in a software design, development or digital design environment
- An understanding of what it takes to build great web and mobile applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver work on time
- A passionate, open-minded and a team player approach to digital product design
- Good communication skills and the ability to present UX & UI designs to clients
- A reputation amongst colleagues for meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in fast and effective problem solving and decision making abilities
- A minimum of 3 years relevant agency experience
- Ideally a relevant post-graduate qualification
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the team to profitable and efficient project delivery
- Create and manage a project plan, scope and activities while capturing and invoicing milestones
- Act as an active client and prospects liaison
- Overseeing and tracking multiple projects per month
- Work with clients and partners as a main point of contact to manage the relationship between the the design teams and clients alike
- Create clear briefs, tasks and priorities to assist the client’s project needs and timelines
- Effective coordination for reviews and presentations between design team and clients
- Communicate project status updates with internal teams and clients
- Identify projects risks and communicate it effectively to mitigate potential losses
- Great working environment
- Pyjama Days
- Growth Days
- Remote working days
- Weekly team lunches, socials & training brunches
- 5 weeks paid leave for every 5 years of employment
If this opportunity excites you, apply here.