Are you a creative copywriter who can help simplify user experiences and complex concepts, while working closely with our teams of UX & UI designers to deliver delightful digital products?
That's you? Awesome!
Isoflow is a close-knit team of driven individuals that deliver great UX/UI design solutions for web and mobile applications. Our Woodstock office serves clients globally and we're looking for a Mid to Senior UX Writer who is confident in writing content and intuitive UX copy for users of our client's tech platforms and our internal platforms.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of UX writing experience a software design or digital design environment
- Background in copywriting or content strategy experience in other marketing or advertising environments
- A strong digital portfolio showcasing high-quality UX and content writing for applications and websites
- A passionate, open-minded and a team player approach to digital product design
- Experience in fast and effective problem solving and decision making abilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver work on time
- A reputation for clear and creative writing which adds a delightful touch
- An understanding of what it takes to build great web and mobile applications
- Good communication skills and the ability to present your copy to clients and team members alike
- A reputation amongst colleagues for meticulous attention to detail
- A minimum of 3 years UX writing and relevant agency experience
- Ideally a relevant post-graduate qualification
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and lead the UX copy for apps, while also writing content for websites and internal projects.
- Think on a strategic level when planning content and UX writing
- Review and proofread copy before presentations and handing over the design files to developers
- Research and analyse industry trends and competitors, translating findings into UX writing recommendations and strategies
- Collaborate with UI and UX designers, project managers and development partners to bring your copy and ideas to life
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the nuances of their digital product, while translating this into user-centered copy
- Work on different products and with different teams in a fast-pace environment
- Articulate the thought process and rationale behind your work, including specific word choices, to teammates and clients
- Great working environment
- Pyjama Days
- Growth Days
- Remote working days
- Weekly team lunches, socials & training brunches
- 5 weeks paid leave for every 5 years of employment
Sounds good? Apply now with your CV and a link to your portfolio / best recent projects.